The RainSystem AF 150 is a fully automatic rainwater utilisation system complete with a replenishment reservoir (run-down tank)
and two self-priming pumps. It is used in conjunction with cisterns or tanks for utilising rainwater, thereby reducing demand
from potable water supply. At times when there is insufficient rainwater available the mains water backup system is deployed.
Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 750 x 600 x 1225
The AF150 is supplied as a connection-ready module with compact construction, electrical and hydraulic connections already in
place, mounted on vibration-insulated painted steel pipe frame comprising:
The control system largely consists of a microcontroller unit (CPU) to control the level in the replenishment reservoir and a control
board to control the pump pressure.
- Fresh water replenishment reservoir (150 litre) with mechanical float valve for mains water backup as required when
water level in rainwater storage tank is low.
- Two self-priming high pressure multistage centrifugal pumps c/w hydraulic priming wing.
- Pressure vessel (8 litre) with flow through design and shut off device with drain.
- Pressure gauge, 0 - 10 bar
- Suction and pressure side , ball cock for each pump
During operation, if no water is being tapped, the pumps will automatically switch off. When a tap is turned on, however, the pressure
in the system falls. Only when a pre-set pressure is reached does the first pump turn on. If the programmed target pressure is not
reached within a pre-set time, then the second, booster, pump will also be activated. When the tap is closed, the pressure rises and
the pumps are switched off in sequence.
- Low-noise due to multistage centrifugal pumps
- IE2-IEC three-phase AC motor (≥ 0.75 kW)
- All parts that come in contact with water are corrosion proof
- Maximum operational safety due to fully electronic ‘RainControl’ Professional controller
- High economic efficiency due to fresh water replenishment according to requirements
- High reliability due to DVGW-certified, flow- and noise-optimised replenishment reservoir